EcceThump.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 05:14:26 +0100 (BST)

James Frusetta is:
> (assuming there are martial arts in Peloria, which is far from given)

IIRC, it's a Given. Can't give you more than a stream-of-consciousness reference to statements about there being a "Lunar martial art", so I won't try, confident that someone with more monostable synapses (or books closer to hand) than I will either provide a page number or a length refutation. I think only the Lunars and the Kralori are specifically alleged anywhere to have 'em.

Ghod knows what it is, though. Greco-roman wrestling? Savate?

Vaguely,
Alex.