Dragonclaw Mini's

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 13:25:08 +0100

Rob H. Updates us wrt to these fine, but no longer available figures

>I'm not sure what will happen in the future, though I know that Dragonclaw
>has submitted sample minis to Stratelibri.

I can advance you half of one point. I understand that Stratelibri have offered the Sculptor a job (I know not whether this means a "real, eg full time staff member type" job, or merely a contract to produce Gloranthan figures). Those of us who saw his figures at Convulsion (and particularly those of us who failed to buy any at the time...) can ony hope he decides to accept!
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| Facts! They demanded facts from him, as if facts could explain anything!|