OOO

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 02:21:20 -0400

Another double-post. Something is most definitely Up.

Andrew writes:

> I once asked Sandy if the Only Old One wasn't going to pop back
> up during the Hero Wars. I had this idea that Belintar fought,
> lived & died, and was reborn; so why couldn't the OOO do the same?

"Rumours of the return of the Only Old One current again; travellers urged to stay indoors at night" - Genertela Book p.46

> Sandy replied by saying that one of the Pharoah's yearly rituals
> was the one where he hammered an Iron Spike into the heart of the
> OOO. And since the Pharoah hasn't been doing this for some time,
> the OOO just might be lurking in the Shadows.....

Can't you just feel a scenario or heroquest (for the PCs) coming on? G'wan, admit it: you've always wanted to go under the Shadow Plateau.

::::
Nick
::::