Humakti & IOGTR

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 20:31:07 +0100 (BST)

Kenth Eriksson:
> If I have all the magic in
> the one sword I'm carrying. Should it be possible to change swords? This
> should of course not be an easy task. It should at least require some
> small heroquesting.

IIRTotRM#5C, the article which have weapon-specific gifts (for Allies, I think), suggested that a successful DI would enable the gift to be transfered. I wondered at the time of reading if that was a RQ2 holdover, or if they really meant initiate (or Sword) DI. Magic that just "happens" to have been placed in one sword perhaps ought to be easier to transfer...

> I have found that the Genertela
> Player's Book from the boxed set is a very good laxative.

High praise indeed! Or was it truly biting criticism?

Thankful it wasn't found to be soft and quilted, Alex.