Escape from the Planet of Wakboth

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 05:19:12 -0400 (EDT)

Erich Schmidt notes....

> I was wondering, since Belnitar is from the Gloranthan future, how much of

> "history" did he know and how useful was it to him. Was he ever thinking
"If

> I'm this Pharaoh guy, I only have a little over 300 years left?" Perhaps
he
> was a hero that has fallen by the wayside at the end of the fourth age
when
> the mighty Harshax dynasty falls to the reappearance of the Devil.

        I'm having a vision (well, not literally) of a Hero who, seeing what appears to be the End of the World, has Hero Quested to save it or to escape the End and wound up in the past. I suppose this is because of my perception that if the "Wakboth Cycle" from KoS is true and if 4th age Glorantha is much less magical than in previous ages then the 4th Age of Glorantha is the _last_ age of Glorantha.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...