Re: More Broo

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

Joseph Troxell:
<< I just had a bizarre thought. Do Broo "young" gain attributes from their  "mother"?>>

    Yes. ES p79 makes this pretty clear, adding that one reason you don't get many big carnivore broo is that impregnating them can be somewhat
'challenging'.

<< Therefore, what would happen if a Broo inseminated another Broo? >>

     The offspring would have the features of the 'mother' broo's own
'mother'. It's possible that it would have slightly less animal features than
the mother, although this isn't confirmed anywhere that I can think of. Even if this is the case, it would take several generations of captive breeding (an unlikely proposition IMO given the nature of broo society) to come up with an ur-broo without animal features. I could speculate on what I think the result would look like, but apparently I've already disgusted James Frusetta with my trollkin comments, and I wouldn't want to put anyone off their lunch/supper (delete according to time zone).

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky