Chaosianarama.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:52:03 +0100 (BST)

Danny Bourne quotes Someone:
> >>Would you mind posting some details on this incident?

> Sorry Alex, I really couldn't comment.

Well, I can't say I'm disappointed, as I did _not_ ask the above. Messy legal post mortems aren't among my (many) vices. I'm particularly confused at this point, as the other quoted comments _were_ mine (thought the >'s are different, and can't have been from the same message, either).

And to my actual comment says the problem wasn't approval, but:
> AH/Chaosium thing re Glorantha/RQ reared it's ugly
> head and so we didn't know where we stood in this regard, again we got no
> clarification of position

Ah, I can understand Chaosium dragging their heels about _that_. Have you considered a de-RQ'd version, or would that entirely disembowel it? Or is that (part of) what Chaosium were nonforthcoming  about?

> (bearing in mind what happened to [yet another Dan] Prentice who was
> threatened with legal action by Avalon Hill. (I hope you've got a lot of
> pipes, Alex ;) )

Sadly not! Pipe-playing and haggis-eating are two areas in which I'm unreconditely unpatriotic (in both Scotland and Sartar, to paraphrase Sam P).

However, even I know that "O Danny Prentice" doesn't scan.

The One True,
Alex.