More worthless non-advice.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:53:18 +0100 (BST)

Steve M. quotes the following from me (and much else besides):
> >[Chaosium]'d be unlikely
> >to get upset, yay unto the degree of lawyerdom, if something was
> >published in what was in "spirit" a periodical, but wandered from
> >the one true publication schedule.

> This is not the impression I am getting from them right now, when I am in
> the approval process.

While you're probably wise to Trust Your Feelings, hasn't this just happened in the case of TotRM#16? Even if this is a (single) instance of an Inch, though, note that I'm not suggesting everyone presume they can safely go however many Miles they wish.

I may be of course also be wrong about Tales' "approval" status.

Slainte,
Alex.