Skyfall Lake Scenario (Gone Fishin)

From: Joe R. Smith <smithjr_at_ionet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 20:02:19 -0500

Dear Gloranthaphiles

Being a singularly unimaginative sort of fellow, I normally stick pretty close to printed scenario material, with enough changes to occasionally surprise the several very experienced RuneQuest players in our group. I thought there was a Skyfall Lake fishing scenario in Trollpak, but I can't find it (looks like there's a deficiency of memory as well as imagination. What was I talking about?). Anyway, I am looking for some ideas on interesting things to encounter and/or catch during a fishing trip to Skyfall Lake. Our group of not very experienced Pentian Nomads already have some troll enemies and I want to provide an opportunity to obtain some troll allies. Thus, the fishing trip in addition to the other Trollpak scenarios.

I would appreciate any suggestions on plot twists, what's in that chaos city under the lake, what falls out of the hole in the sky, and what one might catch using harpoon, net, or hook (with trollkin for bait no doubt). Replies can be sent here to the Digest or directly to me at smithjr_at_ionet.net Thanks.

Joe R. Smith
Enid OK