Steve Martin don't need no Rule #2.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:06:27 +0100 (BST)

S. Martin:
> Subject? We don't need no stinkin' subject.

See Rule #2. Come to that, see rules #1 and #3, tous le monde.

> Tales officially qualifies as a periodical, by Chaosium's definition, so
> they don't have to get approval. Haven't you been listening? :)

Tales _doesn't_ qualify as a periodical, by a _strict_ reading of Chaosium's definition. Have you been paying attention at all? Therefore either their definition isn't quite as anal-retentive as it sounds, or they merely reserve the right to apply it inconsistently -- which is something of the worst of all worlds, maximum fear and loathing, minimum legal rigour.

Alex.