Swap that body!

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 05:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

David Miller suggested...

> The recent comment on the digest has got me thinking. Given that after few
> days the body has decomposed so much that it isn't worth resurecting.
Wouldn'
> it be better (if this is possible) to capture the spirit (as hangs around
> the
> body for seven days before fading into the otherworld) and bind it into an
> animal or into a freshly sacrificed body.

       If nothing else, I could see somebody taking the Ressurection spell and destorting it into such a thing. If one goes with the notion that Rune/Divine spells are acquired via a sort of hero quest, it should be possible to tweak the quest a bit to produce a "Ressurect in New Body" spell. It should exist amongst the Lunars, it should have existed amongst the God Learners, and I could see some shamans having such a thing.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham... who likes toasted cheese sandwiches with tartar sauce