Re: Resurection/body shop

From: Stephen Watson <stephen_at_kerofin.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:14:58 +0100

In message <01.199706181429.OAA19848_at_erzo.org>

          "David Miller" <davidm_at_cogs.susx.ac.uk> wrote:

[binding spirits of the recently dead into new bodies]
> This kind of practice could lead to high ranking people becoming
> practically immortal, imagine when your body starts to get old
> sacrifice a war prisoner/criminal/slave and hay-presto you've got a
> healthly young body.
>
> comments?

I would think it was very difficult, but not impossible. It seems to be how the Pharoah and Delecti kept "alive", Moonson as well I think. If it was too easy then the Praxian shamans could keep tribe members alive for just about forever given a good supply of herdmen. There's a scenario in there.