I'm younger!

From: mongrel.dog <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:15:39 +0100 (BST)

If Nick's young, them I'm younger - 1969!

But I still have more brains than money, and I only have *one* brain.

> * What _is_ the term for a female troll? Uzess? Uzette? Uzatrix? Uzi? Or
> are the trolls simply beyond such politically incorrect language? ;)

I've always believed the correct term was Trollope. Dunno about the Uz term though.

I had a question - what was it? Oh yeah - does anyone know where I can get a copy of the collected Griselda? IFAIK Megacorp is out of this.

And for my 2p - of course all gods are real - except for the ones you don't believe in...

Luv and kisses

Arf

| a.r.wilson   | The more I see, the more I know                        |
| _at_herts.ac.uk | The more I know, the less I understand. -- Paul Weller |