More uroxi berserks going around

From: Marcos Martinez <marcos_at_rebelact.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 00:54:23 +0200

Hello Everybody...

First of all, thanks to everybody that answered my first message (and everybody who read it too!). I was really surprised...(snif, snif)

Second....well, second is that I still have a hard time understanding the storm bulls. Not their motivations, which are very clear, but where is the stopping line.=20

I mean...In Prax, there is this big Krjalki bog. And the storm bulls know of it's existence. Can they sleep at night knowing of this huge chaos place is still sitting there, giving shelter to who-knows-many chaos creatures? It is an Insult to the Storm Bull, Is Unnaceptable. Is..mmm..well..the *thing* that they are ment to fight. And it is still sitting there. They don=B4t rush there (in an organised manner) to dye for the Storm Bull !.=20

And that doesn=B4t fit with the idea I have of an Uroxi berserk.

I don=B4t mean that uroxi must be suicides, but if the purpose of their lives is to destroy chaos, the krjalki bog *must* be destroyed at all costs!!. It is either Chaos or the Storm Bull. The World is just too small for they two. (The same goes for Dorastor and any other "Chaos Nest= ")

Maybe I am seeing Uroxi more like crusaders against chaos, rather than li= ke
the anti social "Skinheads" they are (I say Skinheads, beacuse they behav= e
like them, but instead of xenophobic, they are Chaosphobic).=20