Gloranthan arcs

From: Pete Newallis <reaper_at_echo.sound.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 01:48:33 -0500 (CDT)

  I was taking some time to look over some saved Web info. I think pages about/from Interregnum. It was some general stuff about game choices - one shots, campaigns and epic campaigns. The terms were different. The epic campaign is similar Babylon 5, planned out loosely with a begining, middle and end. As opposed to the more common open-ended campaign.

  I see the big obvious one being the Hero Wars. Players starting out before the Wars, building to Hero status and taking part in the Wars as followers or really alterating the plot lines, surplanting Argrath and friends. I'd be interested in hearing what other people have played in or ran, in the past or currently.

   Pete