Sun Dragon?

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 06:58:15 -0400 (EDT)

        There's been mention of one of the three Yelmalios as having originally having something to do with a "Sun Dragon" heresy. I'm plotting a future campaign set in 4th
Age Glorantha after most of the gods are dead/absent/distant/gone to the Next Level Above Divinity and people turn to other worship forms. The talk of the Sun Dragon and the Praxian Sun Dome Temple appeals to me; I'm figuring that with Yelmalio the god seemingly different the Templars would revert/return to an older faith.

       What was the Sun Dragon cult like? Would it be sort of Path of Immenent Mastery-ish, or would it be an abstract sort of mysticism? What benefits would worshippers gain, if any? And of course, is the idea of a Sun Dragon Revival absurd?

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham.... Would porcupine be good in a cheese sandwich?