Spanish Uroxi

From: Thomas Gottschall <Telmori_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 15:24:06 +0200

Hi everyone,

Marcos Martizes asked in Digest #531 about Uroxi and how far they go for killing Chaos. Do they say: "Either them (Chaos) or us" ?

IMO, the Uroxi and the Humakti in Sartar (with Delecti and his marsh just around the corner) have the same problem. Now nothing is more hated by the Humakti than undeath. So why is Delecti still "alive" and his marsh not purified of all the zombies ? My answer would be that the Humakti _know_ they aren't powerful enough to defeat Delecti _yet_. They must wait and train more until one time they become capable to destroy him. The same goes for the Uroxi they know that it is pointless to venture into the Krjalki Bog because they would all die. And what then ? The whole plains would be without their protection. No, this must be solved in another way. The Chaos must be killed piece by piece and not in one big attack. They don't make the fault Euglyptus, the Fat made in 1613 (KoS p.145). And they also know that if Stormbull could come down he would destroy the chaos but he can't. BTW, do the animal nomads have something like the Great Compromise ? So the Uroxi(as a whole) are resonable poeple, they don't just initiate into the cult and fight night and day until they die. While single people could be the psychopathic examples (KILL, KILL ...). And remember what a good Sartar Humakti does when he is old : Hey, I'm old now, before I die, I give Delecti a hard time. And off he goes to the Upland Marsh...
- --
bye, Thomas

Visit Telmori's Forest :
http://home.t-online.de/home/Telmori/telmori.htm "Historians from England will say I'm a liar, but history is written  by those who've hanged heroes." Robert the Bruce