Nomad Gods

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 08:46:41 +0000

Hy Fellow Gloranthans,

Paul Chapman asked:
Could a Chaosium type please give us an idea of any plans to revive old titles such as the Dragon Pass boardgame or Nomad Gods? Or any of the old Gloranthan source material that used to be in the RQ2 sourcebooks? I seem to remember rumours of something at Convulsion to do with Stratelibri but I forget now. <confused look as Paul racks his ever-so-tired brain>

Nomad Gods and Dragon Pass are still available in French from Oriflam. If you buy a copy of Les Dieux Nomades from Wizard's Attic you get a copy of the rules in English with it. I'm a bit hazy as to whether you can get English rules for DP. There are a few of us organized to discuss DP/NG/etc. If anyone wants to contact others about those games write me, and also for Oriflam's address. I'm not sure if Wizard's Attic has copies of the French DP. The deal with Stratelibri is far from being rumors, but we'll just wait to see when the new Gloranthan source material comes out. Does anyone have an EMail address for Oriflam?
Violence is more Important than Knowledge! Daniel