Dragon Pass

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 01:35:43 EDT

Nomad Gods

>Nomad Gods and Dragon Pass are still available in French from Oriflam.
If >you
>buy a copy of Les Dieux Nomades from Wizard's Attic you get a copy of
the >rules in
>English with it. I'm a bit hazy as to whether you can get English rules
for
>DP.

Hi Daniel! Long time no read!

I saw a stack of photocopies of the original Dragon Pass rules (Chaosium version, c. 1980) sitting next to the French games last time I dropped something off to Rob, so I would say the answer to this is probably a yes. To both questions, though I don't know how many copies they have of DP available.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com