Ages, Upcoming Products...

From: rmeints_at_e-mail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 10:35:01 EDT

Since many people have been commenting on their age, I thought I
would put in a good word for 1966. Colin Phillips, David Scott,
David Gadbois, and I were all born during the year of the Horse.
This also forms the median age for theMegacorp, which points
out that new blood is always welcome.

For those of you who might want to send me errata on my MIG,
(The Meints Index to Glorantha) or contact me in general,
I no longer felt like paying for my AOL account.By the way,
I'd like to thank everyone who has purchased my Index. As of
today it is virtually sold out. Victoria Con will probably
be the last place we sell it before we run out. Also, thanks
to all those who have said nice things about it on the digest.

Tempting Fate...

Although my editors might kill me, I thought I would mention
a few things that are in the works over here in Europe. The
Megacorp has several projects including: Upcoming special issues
of Tales such as Sartar, the Upland Marsh, more Lunar info,
and a general catch-up issue. A compendium of the best of
issues 1-6 of Tales is at the DTP stage. It will also contain
new material as well, including a Griselda story. The Chaos
Society is already at work on Tradetalk #3. Issue #2 should be
coming back from the printers literally any day now. At this
rate you should see at least three issues of Tradetalk a year.

KoS, GRoY, FS, E, and LSMFT...

While I initially thought I had wasted my money on King of
Sartar, I have grown to enjoy reading its many tidbits of
information and find it a valuable resource for the scenarios
I am attempting to write. I haven't had the same luck with
any of Greg's later works. I've put my opinions in print
already so I won't repeat them here.

PS: Get a good deal from Avalon Hill while you can. They just
advertised in their last mailer that if you buy the perfectbound
set of the RQ3 rules from them, they'll throw in a copy of Strangers
in Prax, Shadows on the Borderland, or something similar for free.

Lastly...

Sign up for your spot in Life of Moonson (at Victoria Con) pronto.
It's almost full.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #538