You ain't eat nothin' yet

From: Staffan Tjernstrom <StaffanTj_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 14:38:03 -0400

Whilst idly digesting the later issues of this electronic tome, it struck=

my mind that I will have to poke my head out of the dinner service before=

someone claims that there is troll blood (just *who* made this black/white/grey pudding?) in our noble Balazaring veins.

The mere fact that we enjoy a wide variety of preserved fish stocks from the Elf Sea, including such delicacies as surstromming (herring, lightly salted, kept easily rotting in wooden barrels before being salted and stored in air-tight containers - delicious) & gravlax (raw salmon marinad= ed
for 48 hours before being consumed with great gusto, not to mention herri= ng
in *any* preservative liquid, often imported (by yours truly) at great expense into our pictoresque markets, should not be taken as a sign of unsuitability as companions at the dinner table.

So leave behind your mutton curries, and come to the land where the drink= s
are served ice cold, come see fair Balazar ... (rooms let at reasonable rates [RW comparison... reasonable for a 5 star hotel in Reikyavik, Iceland]).

Staffan 'Bushtill' Tj.