Pour Spilling

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 19:08:12 CDT

& From: "Jane Williams" <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
& Subject: Re: Scary food and HQs

& Good idea. Sadly I've been told by my other half to finish the Talisker
& before buying a bottle.

It is a tetch expensive....

& It's "Laphroaig". See http://www.laphroaig.com/ for more details. And
& that definitely comes under the heading of scary food: how many people
& like drinking a peat bog, after all?

You mean besides me? The neat thing is that you don't often have to share it with your friends.

"Laffr...Laphroy...La....Those damn Sartarite! They dress funny, they smell funny, and when they talk they sound like they're couging up a hairball."

s.

Scott Haney scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us Only fools are quoted.