Yum yum

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 19:02:30 CDT

& From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
& Subject: '66, and a' that.
&
& Not as bad as bludfisk, though, you must admit.

Yes, I must.

& Fifthed! I mostly tend to keep quiet about it, lest it be mentioned
& that a) makes me Extremely Old (in the opinion of certain Insolent
& Young Pups); and b) there was a certain incident that year involving
& two-goal hattricks (though people from Dumbarton can't afford to take
& football too seriously). On a happier note, I think '66 can also take
& the credit for miniskirts and the 1st edition of WBRM (though being
& zero at the time, my memory's a tad fuzzy on those subjects).
&

Well, it was also the year my ``child bride'' was born, so there's something to be said for it.

And as for you youngsters out there: get offa my lawn! And stop those damn midnight Trollball games!

Now on to other topics:

A comment from (I think) Carl Fink got me to thinking about kilts in Sartar (presuming yer Glorantha has 'em). I'd say that the Sartarites wear the Real Deal, the great kilt. (I think Dunham's web site had a shot of him in such a kilt.) Various fashion-conscious Lunars, however, would wear the watered-down dress kilt...until it isn't in fashion, of course.

Scott

Scott Haney scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us Only fools are quoted.