Jane Williams - no Northerner

From: Martin Laurie <MLaurie_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:35:41 -0400

Alex says:
>>Jane Williams, clearly a _Grand_ Master (Mistress?) of Ecky Thump,

Jane Replies
>If that was an accusation of being a Northerner, it's way off target. I =

>enjoy good food even when it comes from barbarians with strange =

>accents.

Hey! I come from Sunderland and I'll not have a bunch of southerners slag off the civilised folk of the North. Besides its you lot who have t= he

strange accents, reckon it must be cos you live so close to France.

However, I'll desist from petrol bombing your house and sacking the =

town you live in as long as you continue to enjoy mushy peas and =

DON"T CALL NORTHERNERS BARBARIANS! Martin Laurie