Various

From: rhwolfe_at_ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:37:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hmmm, ever since my railings against the God Learners, my posts to the Digest seem to be disappearing into the ether. I assume my server is spazzing out (again). Unless of course I have been subjected to electronic ostrocism by some nameless servant of Jrustela. A harsh punishment indeed for calling someone boring, but soldier on, I say. In any case, the following are reposts of early missives to the Digest. Excuse me if they did indeed appear in the Digest and, due to some bizarre form of blindness on my part, I missed them.

Robert