Ship Ramming

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 23:09:41 -0400 (EDT)

Tal Meta (?) noted....

> My question is; how much damage should a ship do when it rams another
> ship? RQ3 rules don't state it that I can see, and even the Stormbringer
> rules are vague.
>
> (My last session ended with a galley bearing down at full speed on the
> player's longship; I've already decided their ship is going to be
> seriously damaged, possibly sunk, but I'd like to know how badly).

      And while we're on that subject, since galleys often had pointy ram-things for that very purpose, would one be able to cast Bladesharp on it or would there be a specific spell for that purpose?

      Have people had much in the way of ship battles in their campaigns?

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...