Greg's what?

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:46:22 -0400 (EDT)

Stephen Martin asks....

> BTW, can we stop referring to anything which people have gotten from Greg
> over the years as coming from Greg's Trashcan or Wastebasket? I think it
> is a very negative way to put the fact that Greg has been generous enough
> to a very many people to send them material which might help them in
> their campaigns and writings. I find it very offensive, not the least
> because the original comment about it a few months ago was directed at
> me.

       There should be a term, however, for Stafford material that has never been published and/or is not necessarily "official" but has gotten out into the Gloranthan Worldview by word of mouth and such. I propose....

        Greg's Apocrypha

        Hmm, not a perfect term after checking the dictionary, any better phrase out there?

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...