Woad is me, and MOB rule.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 23:41:29 +0100 (BST)

Jane Williams and Simon Bray describe in loving detail two distinct schools of thought on woad application -- the Giant Potato Print method, and the more traditionalist Finger Painting. (Perhaps that ought to be "kindergartens of thought"? ;-) <duck!>) Please both increase your Silly trait at once, and award yourselves numerous "Good Larf" points. (These work like "MGF" tokens, except are not redeemable in arguments about the nature of Gloranthan reality.)

All this talk of woad reminds me of a War Story told by MOB about the plot of (tragically stillborn) Soldiers of the Red Moon. Picture a scene involving an Orlanthi NPC simultaneously reminiscent of both Terminator and Braveheart, if you will. This sounds like such a riot that I think we should all _plead_ with the various authors to divulge their darkest secrets about how (and where and when and how often) they currently plan on finagling this material into print

All together now: "I believe in Mobby!". (And Nick and David and Mike...)

Shamelessly,
Alex.