Wrothelingan Personality Traits I

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:02:07 +0100 (BST)

I stopped rading the Digest regular in March due to exams, I've finally caught up but I missed the entire sobjectivity thing so it can't be all bad.

With all the talk about Traits I thought I'd send in two sets of culture specific traits which I have used in the past.

They are based on the draft for th G:tG character sheet, PENDRAGON and various other gleanings so I make no great claims to originality. Nor do I claim that the Carmanian traits are especially accurate, they are supposd to be a catch-all for any character hailing from the Western Reaches. The Wrothelingans are btw mesolithic Theyalans who live in Brolia. They could use a serious tinkering too but you get the general idea. - -------
Andrew