Re: Digest size

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 19:19:51 +0000

I can read the new, enlarged, digest. What I can't do is reply to it in a manner that includes quotes from the original (well, not without cut&pasting by hand). This may encourage me to split my missives by subject rather than by digest number, which is probably a Good Thing, but I would prefer to have the choice. Please consider this to be a vote for the old size of Digest to return. (Unless of course it's considerably easier for Shannon to handle it this way - anyone willing to do all that work deserves all the help they can get).
Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml