Eurmal Seducer

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:05:31 -0800

>Following the discussion between David C and Peter Metcalfe with
>interest...

        Well, I'm pleased to know someone is.

[Eurmal uses Seducer aspect on the Lightbringer quest]
> There's also "when everyone had been lost, he found
>them and brought them together again", though I don't know enough about
>Eurmal to assign this to an Aspect.

        No, nor do I.

>> So I think the seducer aspect of Eurmal is worshipped, if somewhat
>> grudgingly,
>Why grudgingly?

        Grudgingly when its your wife the damn Trickster seduced! Or to be a little more general about it, my recent one night of play with the SFC demonstrated to me that affairs are both common among the Orlanthi, and likely to result in serious clan disharmony. When I say its grudgingly worshipped, its a grudging acceptance of Orlanthi vices - the Orlanthi men enjoy acting the seducer, but everyone knows the likely result is trouble.

        Cheers

                David