file size, wad & anorak jobs

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 15:52:19 +0100

Shannon.

        My digests are getting broke up into 24k bits, WRT to what other people have been saying

>Paul.
>
>P.S. Did I _really_ see someone trying to sell Pavis, Big Rubble & Borderlands
for two hundred and forty pounds on this list a few days ago?!!! Or was it a typing error? I'm sitting on a goldmine if it's true..... but hands off, I'm not selling a single word of it!

Yes you did, and your final sentence reveals the reason why. People won't sell. Now my wedding rates more highly than my RPG collection (Nomad Gods & WBRM went earlier, as did C&S 1st edn, GROY, fortunate accession etc etc).

Now if anyone wants 1st edn D&D or MERP or Paranoia or Cyberpunk or Shadowrun etc.... gissa call

Note, I saw a wanted ad in Arcane for a person wanting a photograph of Big Rubble & Pavis to prove it ever existed, now I've got one somewhere...

As a PS, a computer games translation company a friend of mine works for are looking for people to work as consultants on game translations - it has to be people with specific vocab as they translate games such as Tie Fighter, Wing Commander etc, I'll put a posting up here when I find out, and apologies for the non-Gloranthan content. Brazilian Portugese is top of the wanted list, apparently