Re: Yelmalio

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:54:12 +0000

Mike Mittmann calls my bluff:
>>The alternative theory, that Yelmalio prefers sunflower seeds to all
>>other foods, proves beyond all doubt that Yelmalio is a hamster. A HQ to
>>determine the extent of his furriness will be needed to test this
>>hypothesis - any volunteers?

>Yes!
> Can I play Melo Yelo? (who may have a little bias in the results of this HQ)
Oh.... beetles.
I suppose I'll have to write the scenario now. Just a thought: hamsters like tunnels, too. Maybe Rabbit Hat Farm would be a good place to start.

A HoG variant?
Orlanth: Yelmalio gives him a vicious nip, squeaks and runs away. ZZ: as above, but less successfully
Inora: Yelmalio hibernates until she goes away.

Maybe Elmal is a Dwarf Russian hamster? (More sociable, better adapted to cold climates).

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml