If Bill Gates had but one throat...

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 04:25:46 +0100 (BST)

Pam Carlson says, uncharacteristicly plaintively, of Digest lengths:
> Could some computer-rune-lord-type make it better?

Personally, I'd be much more heartily in favour of getting some Silicon Luathelans to sail over to Confuserve, A.O(ff).L., and Microssault, and hammer a gigantic gallium arsenide wafer into their collective hearts, or in the likely event of being unable to locate same, their wallets.

Oh, by Saint Hughes of G\"oteborg, for a computer industry led by the technically competent. <wistful sigh>

Purplishly,
Alex.
- --
[Mind you, I already felt like this before anything happened to the size  of the
Digest.]