Barb-Eel

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_komma.fddi2.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 06:21:03 +0000

Hy Gloranthans,

I just noticed that Carl seems to have something against Jar-Eel, and I thot of responding, so I am. I like Jar-Eel, and always have. I first saw her twenty-one years ago. In my silliness following the last German con I went to the flea-market to check-out used Barbie dolls to make over into Jar-Eel, and other, dolls. I found some for not too much money, but was too appaled (apalled, appaalledd) at the sight of the things to actually buy one. I will prepare myself with various alchoholic beverages to carry thru my objective and reduce the feeling of repugnance I have at the thot of touching one of those things. As I was little I never noticed how awful Barbies look. When I get one done up in Jar-Eel garb I'll bring it to cons to show. I hope some of you get inspired to dress up dolls as your favorite characters too. GI Argrath? Beat-Pot Ken? What do we do with Arkat tho? A teddy-bear version of Harrek? Hopefully my little sister still has Barbies so I can beat her up and take them to use for my perverse purpose. Malibu Jar-Eel! Violence is more Important than Knowledge! Daniel

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #9