Fonrit and art.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 03 Jul 97 03:34:30 EDT

Hi all,

 I am currently working on Fonrit and was wondering if any of you had any ideas about the following:

  1. The nature of the cult of Darleester the Noose (and that spell)
  2. The nature of Gorgandaros(sp?)
  3. The gods of Fonrit in general, all sources suggest Genertelan deities that I have rejected and have begun to develope my own cults for the region (if anyone id interested).
  4. Who were the Yranian Leapers and where did they come from? Were they like the Exigers (Sp?).

 Finally could Stephen P. Martin please respond to my E-mails regarding payment for Drastic Resolutions' Artwork, I need answers SOON!!

 Cheers Simon