Arkat's children

From: Peter Metcalfe <phm30_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 1997 12:01:50 +1200

James Frusetta:

>Maybe not, in this case. Trollpak notes that Arkat's "son and grandson"
>were important. Apparently, in at least this case, the trolls thought the
>male line important enough to trace. (Though this *could* just be bias on
>ol' Minaryth's part). It might also be that Arkat had a few heretical
>thoughts about social relations among the Uz.

Upon rereading the passage, I had the impression that the son and grandson were the hooman rulers of Safelster who maintained the friendship with the Uz of Guhan. However the Uz do believe that Arkat's blood was strong for when he was a Uzuz, he begat six uzuz according to Trollpak. So patrilinearity may be known in Guhan.