minor topics

From: Peter Metcalfe <phm30_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:27:15 +1200

Joerg Baumgartner:

>Is it possible to support one group of questers by having another group of
>questers perform a related quest?

The Eternal Ring of the Vingkotlings which Orlanth uses to defeat the Luatha and the actions of Ironhoof's family in his quest for the Lady of the Wild indicates that the answer is yes. Other fragmentary evidence might be Harmast giving Talor the Keys to Castle Kartolin. I would have said the Fireberg quest but the smothering of the Sea of Flame and the diversion of Umaliath are two seperate quests and the success of the first didn't have any effect on the second.

Alex Ferguson:

DW>> I remember reading in a very old Digest or Daily that some Frenchman
>> had created a (far more) complete set of original runes, including a
>> large number not currently acknowledged. Alas, I forget who it was,
>> or when it was written up.

>I forget too!

Jean-Paul Lhuillier.