Foul Calumny!

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 06:36:14 -0400

_____                     ______ =

David "Normally Sensible" Dunham writes: =

 =

> The inclusion of the [Arduin Grimoire] stats is a joke by the Tales cre=
w, =

> and you shouldn't pay them much attention. =

 =

WHAAT!!! Are you honestly saying we should have included *no* traditional=  RPG = stats in Wyrms Footprints?!? And don't you just *salivate* at the thought=  of =

Jar-eel's nude Armour Class?? =

 =

Seriously, though, I do think there are *some* valuable things in those s= tats, =

even if they are rather a blast from the past. For instance, I'd be tempt= ed =

to retain any "Names" which appear only in that source (e.g. Argrath's sw= ord), =

for want of anything better, anywhere else. And there are also some insig= hts =

(e.g. that the Red Emperor's alignment is *different* from Jar-eel's) whi= ch =

have spurred my own thoughts, at least, in developing Gloranthan material= =2E =

 =

:::: =

Nick =

:::: =