Sandy the many-talented

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 07:45:49 -0500

Me:
> Sandy Petersen is a multiple personality, witness the fact that
> he appears in the Mythos deck four times.

Alex Ferguson:
I'm intruiged. Can you explain this one in terms comprehensible to the non-MythosHead? (Maybe this proves that Sandy is Arkat. That Greg is Arkat too presents no reall difficulty.)

        I apologize for seemingly wandering from the Gloranthan focus of the digest, but Sandy said this at GC IV when asked about it. I am not a 'Mythoshead', I don't even own a deck. But; 1) Sandy is the model for the 'Mr Shiny' color plate from the CoC   rulebook (3rd ed?). There is a Mr Shiny card in Mythos, of course. 2) Sandy's full name is Carl Stanford Petersen, and there is a Carl   Stanford in the CoC Mythos somewhere (head of some secret cult);   this card exists in Mythos.
3) I can't remember what number three was supposed to be. 4) Ditto, anyone else know this?

        Please note that Sandy speculated upon the possibility that he would be figured _again_ when/if additional decks came out. He figured Greg was poking fun at him.

	See ya'll at GC V!
		Andrew