Morocanth

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 20:27:57 +0000

New subject time - I've been invited to join a new Gloranthan game (yes! Yes! PLease!!!!) and have been asked how I feel about playing a morocanth. The GM is apparently relying on my supposedly great Gloranthan expertise to do a good job of it. This is a problem, as I know next to nothing about them.

So far I've read River of Cradles, Elder Secrets and the Beastiary. While these give me basic stats, they don't seem to have enough t run a morocanth PC, especially a trader, which is what I'm being asked for.

Has anyone else done any development of morocanthi and would like to help me out? I seem to remember a morocanth actually contributing to the Digest a while ago - is he still out there?

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml