Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #41

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 03:06:09 -0800

>(You know we lost a couple of pages of RQ stats from Tales #13: the
>designer didn't
>notice he'd left them out, 'cos his eyes glazed over whenever he looked at
>them).

        And I wrote those stats, and I'm *sniff* terribly hurt.

        (actually, lots of NPCs in my game, as I use the RQ:AIG rules mostly, get something like Experienced Issaries Trader, and I try and remember their personality. If I wrote for publication, they would probably get the fantastic three words of description system as well, as used in Dorastor, which I think is fantastic)