Morokanth

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_komma.fddi2.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 17:32:37 +0000

Hy Gloranthans,

Jane has asked about Morokanth and I decided to reply because I have some insights I've never heard from others, being myself a Praxian. Morokanth are Praxians and speak the Praxian language. This is a prerequisit for being human, and only humans grow up being Praxians. I have the natural dislike of Morokanth which all two-legged Praxians have, but my dislike for them is not as strong as for that of the Bison-Rider clan which raided us in our peaceful encampment for no reason the other day. Morokanth know and abide by Waha!'s laws, and they honor Eiritha, like all real humans do. I know that any group of Moros would join me in a fight against chaos without having to worry about them backstabbing me until the chaos was destroyed. Non-humans like sartrifles and puntans would almost invariably leave me alone to save the world for everyone, or even wait and ambush me while I was recovering from the struggle. Some strangers say that Moros are bad because they eat Herd-Men. I eat Herd-Men too, and so do all real people. So what? I can't tell you how they taste with Vegemite tho. Sometimes Moros are portrayed as often standing on their hind legs and holding things in their forepaws. The Moros I've talked with are offended at this, and are proud of their four-leggedness. They tend to deride us (Bison-Riders) for "always" needing weapons to fight with. Did Storm Bull use weapons? I'm just sticking up for my four-legged relatives because I'm tired of hearing so much against them, when in reality Moros raid our peaceful encampment less often than those little arrow-shooters and the beardless red people. I've been practicing wrestling lately in preparation for the next time we meet Moros. I hope some of you can write some Moro notes so Jane can become one effectively. Jane, if it doesn't work out I can arrange for you to become a Herd-Woman and trade you to Moros so that you can at least be a part of a Moro group. I'll make sure you go to a good owner.
Gotta go now so we can finish torturing some Llama-Riders we caught. The boys won't wait much longer and I don't want them doing it without adult supervision. You all have a real nice lovely day now. Jaldaniel