Re: Printing RQ2

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 97 21:12 MET DST

Nick Brooke (whose coherent postings get here incoherently - might it be possible to install a reply-to-address for Compuserve users of the digest, which un-MIMEs their contributions before forwarding them to the regular digest?) being Ticklered:

>If a RQ2-supporting periodical came into existence, why do you
>think this policy would change? (And, if it's unrealistic to think there'd
>be a large enough market to make it economical printing anything for RQ2
>nowadays, why do you expect any new material to be printed for it?).

Speaking as a co-editor of Tradetalk, I'd be perfectly happy to try and publish a RQ2-Glorantha Scenario to the unsuspecting public, and see what happens.

And, as I asked once before, where is a workable system for character and monster transitions between RQ2 and RQ3? Does anybody have one which allows a RQ2 character initiate to retain his SIZ 15 familiar shadowcat Fluffy without disintegrating it into a mundane hunting shadowcat, an Intellect-spirit, a POW-spirit, a magic-spirit etc? The proposals in the RQ3 de-Luxe box never really transferred say the Griffin Mountain characters (for proof, take a look at a certain sorcerer in Griffin Island, former Irrippi Ontor initiate...)