Re: Generic off-topic, but close, question...

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:03:46 -0400

> From: Chris Pelton <capelton_at_voyager.net>
> Subject: Generic off-topic, but close, question...
>
> As somebody who's just gotten reinterested in RQ are there any
> "generic" rules-discussin type mail lists anymore? You folks
> seem a little more "specialized" than what I'm interested in.

Not anymore. Granted, if I had $200 to burn, there would be one (that's what my local ISP charges for ML services), but I struggle to just keep my net access alive month to month most times...

No reason you can't just edge your questions in, though. Without the RuneQuest Rules list, it's not like they're off topic anymore. :)

> The problem with transsexuals is they aren't.

Experiencing alot of this, are you?