LARPs at Vancouver

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:35:03 +1000 (EST)

G'day LARP organisers,

Are we going to get full character write-ups emailed to us before the Con ? I have got one paragraph write-ups so far but would really appreciate full write-ups by this Friday to help get my creative costuming juices flowing. Hopefully other people are in the same boat.

After all does the head of the Imperial bodyguard wear full-dress Imperial Armour or is it in fact forbidden in the Imperial Court to help thwart any ambitious types ? Do I get my own rubber scimitar or do I need to provide my own ? Who can I con into braiding crimson ribbons into my hair (this is a serious plea) ? Does my wife realise she is going to be sewing me tartan trousers this weekend (mixing David Dunham and Mr Robertsons suggestions) ? the list goes on.

Cheers, Andrew