Dummies...oh sorry...Mummies.

From: Kenth Eriksson <winterwolf2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 08:42:50 PDT

>Now, there are two kinds of mummies, and both are created the same
>way. You take your everyday mummy and perform special rituals over
>it, and then the ghost (ie, normal POW, all good'ol magic it needs,
>no need to save MP) can possess its old body during certain
>circumstances, reanimating it.

You mean they keep undeads in Esrolia??? Erik please.
"Arrh! I'll cut their legs of at the knees, put them in Kralorela and make them walk back to Esrolia." The Cripplers words.

You put me and Bjvrn somewhere where we could get in real trouble. But than again wherever we're at, we are in big trouble. Burning and tearing down half of Pavis wasn't such a good idea after all. At least when you look at it afterwards. Could we maybe sow some new seeds in Devils Playground? Do you think the people of Pavis would look more favorably upon us then?

Kenth Eriksson
winterwolf2_at_hotmail.com
Granvdgen 6A
826 35 Svderhamn