Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #56

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 03:38:55 -0800

>> I had a most amusing time and my players enjoyed Tarsh War immensly.

        I ran it recently too, and everyone seemed to enjoy it a lot (well, two fell asleep, but I don't think it had anything to do with Tarsh War per se, more lack of sleep, drug consumption, and late at night).

        They managed to keep the Iristaros out of the conflict, and crushed their enemies resoundingly. Unfortunately, Prince Orontes report damned everybody except the militia, so political recognition of their great victory was extremely limited. The performance of Prince Orontes and the militia leader were definate highlights (the Prince kept finding willing slave girls in his room at all sorts of convenient moments).

        Good fun, and I definately want to run it again.

        Cheers

                David