Good postings; awful formatting. (+SMoG)

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 14:58:26 +0100 (BST)

Kudos to Nick for geting his rampaging ='s under at least a considerable amount of control; I note the problem seems to be spreading, though, and several non-compu$erve users seem to be falling to similar difficulties. which is a shame, as it can make what are in many cases excellent posting nigh unto unreadable gibberish.

Included below is a reformatted repost of Erik's recent posting (as in this case it was fairly easy to do, and I pretty much had to to be able to read it). Apologies to anyone who thinks this undue spam/presumptuous/ unnecessary...

Slainte,
Alex.
- --