Tartan Trousers for Malan

From: robertson_at_delphi.intel.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:52:33 -0700

>While I in no way want to stop people from wearing greatkilts (or even
>silly kilts) in the LARP, Greg's impression of 3rd Age Dragon Pass dress
>(which I've written up in, well, you know what booklet I'm referring to by
>now) is that they look more like Icelanders, with tunic and trousers. Saxon
>is probably a closer approximation.

Roderick's next fashion tip:

Tartan trousers can be found by a perusal of the racks of thrift shops (Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul, etc.). The legs can be cross-gartered or puttee'd to reduce any flare from bell bottoms or other strange fashions, and a tunic can hide the beltloops, pockets and zippers. Unfortunately, I don't know of any convenient place to find Tunics (fortunately, I already have mine...).

Greydogs: your chief is going to be in shades of brown, whether in Kilt or Tunic.

RR